Yesterday, at the end of Yoga Adventures I asked my clients to list one goal they would like to accomplish this week. I really enjoy setting goals, and working towards an objective. This is why I love Weekly Wishes, which was started by The Nectar Collective.
- Sign a major contract of business with my new company Precision Training Experts. I started this company a few months ago, and have been working very hard to build new relationships, and set meetings with potential companies. For some reason this month seems significant. I have no idea why, but I can feel that my efforts this month will bring about great things.
- Finish, print, and distribute the brand new Geek and Gamer Fitness Level Up Your Life Journal. This will be a completely new way to track your fitness, and nutritional progress, as you navigate through The Level Up Your Life Program.
- Write 50,000 words in my book Dragon Riders: The Fall
This Weeks Goals
- Finish writing & editing the new Geek and Gamer Fitness journal.
- Write 10,000 new words in my book Dragon Riders: The Fall.
- Set 2 new appointment’s with new potential companies for Precision Training Experts.
WEEKLY WISHES LINKUP RULES
1. Share your posts about your goals, challenges, or wishes for the week, month, year, decade, whatever! Entries completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so others can get their goal-setting on, too! You can use the button below if you’d like!
3. You can link up your posts on any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday. 🙂
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a motivating comment. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are each here to encourage each other and build acommunity of determined women and friends. 🙂 If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up.