I have not been very good about keeping this blog updated with new and exciting posts. All I can say is life has been…hectic as of late, and I am hoping to get on a more consistent blogging schedule. That being said lets start the week off right by participating in Weekly Wishes, which was started by The Nectar Collective.
This Weeks Goals
- Workout 3 Times This Week – I’ve been under a lot of stress the last month or so, and as such my workouts have taken a back seat. However no longer. This week I am committed to working out 3 times this week.
- Write One New Chapter of my book, and attend the writers group on Wednesday night.
- Set 25 new appointments with my business Precision Training Experts and make 10 sales.
- Write 3 blog posts for this blog
- Sync my calendars and reminders
- Stay on a consistent sleep schedule all week. This means go to bed and arise at the same time everyday.
- Read one of my many magazines that are in a pile above my desk, and finish one book.
- Organize the garage.
I have a lot more that I need to do, but I feel if I can get these goals accomplished this week, I can be more ambitious next week.
WEEKLY WISHES LINKUP RULES
1. Share your posts about your goals, challenges, or wishes for the week, month, year, decade, whatever! Entries completely unrelated to the theme or linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so others can get their goal-setting on, too! You can use the button below if you’d like!
3. You can link up your posts on any day of the week, but the most common day to do so is Monday. 🙂
4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a motivating comment. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are each here to encourage each other and build acommunity of determined women and friends. 🙂 If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up.